Apsense

 


The lack of a bunny

I find it funny

you take for a dummy 

the loud stares 

and incessant glares

being around u makes me feel like a fair 

please talk to me,,,

but you wouldn't dare...


honey mummy

you are bummy

i can't forget  

money spent 

you paid the rent

but I wonder what it meant

please gimme a hint 

baby i miss you 

is sum the old me would say

because I miss you and you left me in disarray

this was something good but hey...

i doubt you miss me anyway


you called I CANT BELIEVE IT

we talked and talked

mocked and mocked

just like old times

why cant I replay the movie

why cant I go back a few seconds or minutes or months

GGod HELP please

I feel like I'm going on a hunt 

I wonder what it feels like to smoke a blunt

(would it get my mind of u)

please don't tell me you got with some random runt

I'm such a cunt 

its my fault, I feel the dunt


you hung up come back

I fear this is the end

I want to say so much 

i want to do so much more

,,,with you

o you

you hung up so quickly

whats going through your head is a mystery

you'd be stunned if you saw my history

i lack the context to even judge you anymore

but i still see you look poor

yet to my surprise you've begun to complete a chore

you don't see the new job i never knew about ,as a bore

lina o lina i just wanna take you to the store

fulfill what i told you id do, i feel sore


my brain cant stop

my body wont be a rock

i keep moving in your direction

but at the same time I'm not

i don't know which way your going 

I'm scared that you could possibly be hoeing

pLEASE tell me what you were doing

....i wanna do something,,, relax....

hmmm maybe lets try canooing


i cant take it























 


Comments

Popular Posts