Ash

 


Ashy washy are your knees ashy

i like the way you dress its so classy

its different from the rest like the way you speak

an introvert you are, you prefer not to speak

but your drip still on fleek

I woulda been sad if we never got to meet


Your brain is rotted 

but your still smart

your nose pointy like a dart

but eyes as appealing as walmart

I go to the section for bread

and always get the best one

I don't even need to heat it up, its so well done

talking to you is fun

I wonder whats your stamina, how long can you run

can you even workout, lemme show you how its dun

and you can show me how to cook

i'd hate for you to be an indian crook

I cant help but take a look

while you cook

....up some stupid joke

its interesting I cant help but dote

and smile

I haven't felt this way ina while 

but your so far away,yet so close like kyle 


An indian amigo

your so rare

the racist jokes, I hope you don't care

I cant help you with this math affair

but I can stop the loneliness in you lair

because I care

know that ill be there

forget about me don't you dare

let me be the solar flare to the hot curry in your hair


you bring out my vigorous lexis

spurring an alternative morphology

an spurring a difference in my geology 

i cant fathom your physcology

has tiktok done too much damage

can you be brought back

idk.... there might be no need for a life hack

but go grab a weight of the rack

your an offbrand Andi Mack








Comments

Popular Posts