hot rain

 

No pain no gain

I somehow enjoy the feeling of hot rain

cuz lukewarm is so plain

I lost my main

now I suck at the game 


slow to anger is wise

now im pissed, will i meet my demise?

im a thermometer and the temperature wants to rise

i put it back on cold

were once again on hold

a new door, I must behold

no choice but to see if the story can be better than Gold

guess we cant grow old

your a soft blanket i must fold...

and put away

theres no more time to say 'hey' ....bae

this is so gay

not in the good way


no more time or reason to wait for a text

I didnt want there to be a next

now i gotta put another pokemon in my pokedex

make me wanna act like Dext..er (Dexter)

'what are you thinking theres no reason to text .. her'

it is what it is

now your none of my bizz

no im empty, no more room for rizz

no longer my twizz




Comments

Popular Posts