Dear Lust

 


Dear Lust, Dear Lust

Getting rid of you is a must

But your stuck to my face like a piece of blood crust

Pain I cant forget; for too many scars have been sown

I had conquered you, but it was only a loan

How foolish I am to lose to such a sin

Do you even realize the pain im in


Win win win you conquer so many

I see you everywhere I go, oh just like the endless pictures youve lent me

Go away please go away

I cant win a single fight

I even tried to do it right

My armor isnt truly on, but the drip you wear keeps me torn

I scratch and desire to be ephermal when i hear ‘corn’

A knife could be a solution

But then id suffer true pollition


Constant nagging daily, they dont understand a thing I say

For I ask God to help and guide everyday

Soo far from God you are

Somehow youve pulled me with you, with such speed, what a fast n malicious car

Temptation the chain that grabs me at the click of the clock

Why do I stray so far, as if Gods word isnt in stock

My hand must be cut off

Its the reason i let you off….the hook

Messing up like a silly rook

Im not playing like a true king

Ive risked too many queens and pawns to this…. THING


Youve taken it away…. I miss that ring

Ringa ding ding ding… where have you gone

If only it could be immortal… ban

Pain daily, I do it for the temple

For only before the Lord will I bow and tremble

One day youll b the one to lose

One day ill no longer fall for your ruse

The solution… i need clues



Comments

Popular Posts