soso

I’ll miss the sound of your voice
The constant “praise the Lord” statements, you rejoice 
I sit here, but I don't choose depression
God please tell me whats could possibly be the lesson
There has to be a reason this girl has me stressing 

We agreed on so much
Yet i never ever really got a heartful touch
I wanted a hug
But all i got was a shrug
A gigantic emotional whole i just dug
Now i feel slimy and weak call me a slug 

WHat a waste of time 
The clock is no longer ticking for us, I look goofy im a mime
I thought our relationship was worth more than a dime 
You threw it away for something you believed to be divine
I cant argue with that
But i now must put on a sad hat
And forget about that
Because love is often letting go of the hazmat
Letting go of the record of wrongs
Im gonna miss hearing you sing songs

U left me in the dust 
I thought we had trust 
And this time there truly was abstinence of lust 
God notice this please
Its truly a must
Shes leaving me in the dust
I feel like bread crust

Not a single disagreement
Or situation that caused my heart to truly swell
Yet she left so easily, and chose not to dwell
I was so exited when i texted her, id so easily mispell

What could the future have been
Now it feels like a chasing.. after… the… wind 
Why couldnt we finish the last couple chapters…
It was truly a beautiful sunrise, now its a natural disasterrrrrrrrrrrr


Comments

Popular Posts