failure

 A mountain so rough that i couldnt punch through

Emtions so strong I didnt know what to do

Is this a test from God 

another test ive failed

or is this road ive created do hurt myself

I have no choice but to drive through this road

I have no choice but to suffer from my road

I have no choice but to push onto a damaged road 

you must suffer from your past below and behold

cant blame anyone else your the one who sold

sold a chance at a real one

sold a chande at a good one

sold a chance at a blessed one

no choice but to learned from the selling

a better feeling is so compeling

with another another another

but with each of you there is no other

some wish to combine to the best traits into one 

because obviously it would be so fun

but the perfect person doesnt exist

having full control over another puts you at risk 

God is disapointed once again.... tisk tisk tisk 



Comments

Popular Posts