Glory to God

Jesus my Lord and savior
He taught me to love my neighbor 
If they leave a bad taste in my mouth, i should try to change the flavor 
I cannot wait and leave you for later
My love cannot compare for you are my creator 

Always there with a way out, your my solar flare 
How could i turn my back, as if i dont care
I have no desire to go to the devils lair
You always have the right decision made
You give me the apple not the pair

You leave the 99 for the one 
I see myself as the one 
So miniscule i feel, yet you still run to grab my heart
You play a role in my life, a gigantic part…

I come to you for neeeds
Forget my decietful heart, it thou who leads
Looking around God is everywhere, even in. My instagram feeds

My music choices should be holy as you are
I play them everywhere, even in my new car
Without you i wouldnt know where to go 
From begginning to the end you show your children where to go ].

Comments

Popular Posts